How To Use 22.214.171.124 WARP In Windows 10
Let’s start with a quick background of 126.96.36.199 and WARP in case you are not familiar with it. 188.8.131.52 is a public DNS server and WARP is LIKE the VPN that you can opt to use with the DNS resolver. Both of these are operated by Cloudflare and are meant to make your internet browsing more private and faster. There is also a paid version which is WARP+ unlimited, it has some added features and is supposed make web surfing even speedier.
Why should you use 184.108.40.206?
- Simple and easy to use. You do not have to change any configuration on your router or computer. Just download and install it, then it will give you the option to turn it off or on.
- Fastest DNS resolver. Cloudflare claims that 220.127.116.11 is the world’s fastest public DNS resolver. Several users agree to this and is also confirmed by DNSPerf. It is important to note that 18.104.22.168 as any other resolvers does not magically increase your internet speed in a way that it will go over what you are subscribed to from your ISP. It makes it faster because it translates your internet requests to numeric IP addresses quicker, thus, you get results quicker or simply, the website that you are trying to access will load faster giving you a smoother browsing experience.
- Privacy and security. 22.214.171.124 gives you privacy by encrypting the requests that you are sending through your browsers so that your ISP’s will not be able to see, store or track it. Why is this important? Some ISPs don’t really care at all about your data but some may sell it to third-parties for advertisement purposes. In addition, 126.96.36.199 uses query name minimization so every time you search something in your browser, they will not send everything that you input, rather, only the key details that are really needed. Cloudflare also keeps logs only for 24 hours, then purges it.
- 188.8.131.52 for families. There is a feature in the preferences where you can choose to block malware and adult content or just malware. This is great for devices that kids always use, it makes sure that they won’t have access to unpleasant contents and our devices and systems are also protected from malware attacks.
- It’s free and doesn’t have any ads. You do not have to sign up to anything to use it. I was able to download and use it on my Windows 11 and 10 PC without any issues. It is also available for MacOS, Linux and can be downloaded from Google Play Store, App Store or directly from their website, https://184.108.40.206/
What is WARP?
WARP acts as a VPN which you can use with 220.127.116.11 DNS resolver. While the DNS resolver secures only DNS queries, WARP safeguards all the traffic coming from your devices via encryption. WARP does not give you the anonymity like other VPNs do, but it still gives you a blanket of security, plus, the internet connection speed. 18.104.22.168 with WARP is free which is already good enough for the average users. Cloudflare also has WARP+ which is on limited data plan where you get 1GB for every referal and WARP+ unlimited where you have to pay a reasonable price, both promises even faster browsing speeds than the 22.214.171.124 with WARP.
Here’s how we can use 126.96.36.199 with warp in windows 10
This also works with MacOS. The steps are pretty much the same.
- Go to https://188.8.131.52
- Download the APP. Available on App Store, Google Play, Windows, and Mac
3. Navigate to your downloads folder and install it.
4. Run the app or you can also locate it in the lower right corner of your screen. You will see the logo of Cloudflare.
5. Double click it. You can choose to toggle on/off and use the service 184.108.40.206 without changing any configuration on your router or PC. Your computer will be using the 220.127.116.11 DNS service when you turn it on.
6. If you want to use the WARP, there is a setting icon in the lower right corner. Click it and you will have an option to use WARP.
How to install 18.104.22.168 with warp in Android
- Go to Google Play Store and search for 22.214.171.124. When you press install, it will be downloaded and installed in your android device.
3. After you press ACCEPT it will bring you to the home page which looks like the first photo below, as you can see, it’s not yet connected to 126.96.36.199 with WARP. Just slide the button to connect and it will ask you to Install VPN Profile, then press OK if you trust the source which is Cloudflare.
4. The device is now connected to WARP which can be confirmed because the KEY icon can be seen at the top right of the screen. If you want to disconnect, just toggle and it will give you an option to turn it off for certain period of time or until you turn it back on.
5. You have the option to choose WARP or 188.8.131.52, push the WARP+ option at the bottom of the screen and it will bring you to the settings menu where you can choose your preference. This is also where you can upgrade to WARP+ or WARP+ unlimited.
Conclusion: I like this app and I find it very useful on my phone and PC. It is very simple and easy to use which really serves its purpose. For the most part, given that it’s free, there are no annoying ads popping up unlike the other similar apps and I really, really love that about this. I’ll leave it up to you. Have fun and enjoy it.
Here’s a video from my Youtube channel